Transitions® XTRActive® new generation
Best xtra darkness, best xtra light protection*
Transitions® XTRActive® new generation lenses are especially designed to deliver the best extra darkness and the best extra light protection* that very light sensitive eyeglass wearers and people who are exposed to intense bright light expect. They utilize the most advanced, cutting-edge technology to achieve an evolutionary leap in clear-to-extra dark performance.
Defy the bright
Transitions XTRActive new generation lenses are the most powerful lens in the clear-to-extra dark category offering the best extra darkness even in hot climates1 and are the darkest in the car.2
* The darkest in hot temperatures, in the car and offering the best overall blue light protection across light situations among clear to extra dark photochromic lenses.
1. Clear to extra dark photochromic category. Tests across polycarbonate and 1.5 grey lenses at 35°C achieving <18%T using Transitions Optical’s standard testing method.
2. Clear to extra dark photochromic category. Polycarbonate and 1.5 grey lenses tested at 23°C behind the windshield achieving between 18%T and 43%T.
3. Protection from harmful blue light (380nm-460nm) across the following light situations: indoors at 23°C, behind the windshield and outdoors at 23 C, among polycarbonate and 1.5 grey lenses in the clear to extra dark photochromic category.
4. Compared to the previous generation, across materials tested on grey lenses fading back to 70% transmission at 23°C.
Transitions and Transitions XTRActive are registered trademarks and the Transitions logo is a are trademark of Transitions Optical, Inc., used under license by Transitions Optical Ltd. © 2021 Transitions Optical Ltd. Photochromic performance and polarization are influenced by temperature, UV exposure and lens material.