Transitions XTRActive Polarized lenses are designed for wearers who want extra protection in high-glare situations. Indoors they are clear with a hint of tint and outside they achieve a polarization efficiency of up to 90%1, which is similar to polarized sunglasses.
The unique polarization technology reduces glare outdoors, providing a better vision experience with a sharper vision, a larger field of view and bright, vivid colours.2
*Compared to clear to dark photochromic lenses.
1. Based on tests across materials on grey lenses @ 23°C, using ISO 12312-1 standard.
2. EcoOptics Limited – Prof. Nicholas Roberts, Quantitative study evaluating the visual benefits of the polarisation properties of lenses, 2019/2020.
3. Compared to clear to extra dark photochromic lenses. Transitions XTRActive Polarized polycarbonate grey lenses filter 35% of harmful blue light indoors. “Harmful blue light” is calculated between 380nm and 460nm.
4. Based on tests on polycarbonate grey lenses, up to 10% darker than the previous generation @ 23°C and up to 5% darker @ 35°C.
5. Based on tests on polycarbonate grey lenses compared to the previous generation, Transitions XTRActive Vantage, a product distributed in the US, fading back to 65% transmission @ 23°C.
Transitions and Transitions XTRActive are registered trademarks and Transitions logo and XTRActive Polarized are trademarks of Transitions Optical, Inc., used under license by Transitions Optical Ltd. © 2021 Transitions Optical Ltd. Photochromic performance and polarization are influenced by temperature, UV exposure and lens material.
Up to 90% polarisation efficiency1
Best blue light protection indoors3
Extra-dark up to cat.34
Activates in the car
Block 100% UVA & UVB
Up to 2x faster fadeback5
We hebben uw verzoek ontvangen en nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met u op.